CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Beginnings

Today B5 and Joe Finney started their first day at their new preschool. I should have taken a picture, but time did not allow such a thing. Tomorrow I will take one and then write "1st day of school" on the back. They won't know, will they? All went well at the drop off, no crying from any of the parties involved (including me, but I almost did). Teachers said that the boys did very well, and B5's teacher even called me this afternoon to let me know how he just seemed to fit right in with the other "friends" (that's what they call the students). His class has been together since last year so most of the "friends" already know each other. My little Finney was so talkative when I picked him up, so I know he enjoyed himself. He told me that they did projects and played outside. Sounds like fun to me!





Today was also the start of our new carpet/hardwood installation to the whole second floor. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this. Not just because the carpet is fabulous, but because I can finally get the nursery finished. I had been waiting until the carpet came before I purchase a dresser/changing table. And without the dresser, I have not been able to organize baby girls clothes and determine what else I need to get for her. Now I can get everything ready. My plan is to be completely finished by early October in case she decides to come early.





Here is a sneak peak of the carpet that is going in all the bedrooms upstairs

It is a beige tone on tone zebra print. I really had to talk the husband into this one, but seriously, is it not the most fabulous carpet!

That's it for now. I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow of the boys 1st (2nd) day of school!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment