CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

And So It Begins

I am starting a blog. Obviously. I'm not really sure why I felt the need to do this at 26 weeks pregnant, but here goes. I am not really that great at scrapbooking or even keeping up with photo albums, so I thought this might be the best way to create something that the kiddos can look at in the future. So they won't think thier mom is a slacker. Also, I thought that some of our friends and family that we don't get to see very often might enjoy seeing these boys (and soon to be girl) grow up. I plan on trying to update at least every other day or maybe more depending on how this preggo mama is feeling. So for today, I will leave you with this little gem of B5's first T-Ball game. He is way into it, let me tell you. He ran around with his shirt over his head the whole 2 inning game.



And Joe Finney wishing he was on the team.

Thats it for now.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment