CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crafty Business

So I made this little outfit last night for the daughter of a yoga friend of mine and I am pretty sure it is my favorite thing I have made so far. This picture doesn't do it justice, it really is so adorable and was fairly easy to make. Or maybe I just like it because I didn't use a pattern (I strongly dislike reading patterns) and because the top is sort of Matilda Jane-ish.


So I am looking for opinions...is this something I should make for the Bazaar we are doing in December? Should I do a variation on it to make it more winter-y? What do you think? This will be my first shot at selling this stuff so I don't really know what to expect! Would love any advice/opinions for any of you who have experience with these craft shows!

P.S. The Beatles Fabric featured in the last post was purchased at Ben Franklin here in Louisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment