CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy

I have to take a minute to apologize. I know I have been M.I.A the past couple of weeks, but I have a good excuse. We have been busy. Extremely busy, but it has been the fun kind of busy so I can't complain. That being said, we have been doing all sorts of things that have good "blog" potential, just no time to write it all down. So, in an effort to clear my mind of all of these blog posts, I am committing myself to a post a day the next week. I know, I know, I am setting my standards high, but I really want to get back into a good routine here. So I am sure you are wondering what we have been up to. Well, we have been hanging out a lot with these guys:


and going to this place:



and checking out this festival:

and making these dresses:



and also this dress:



and celebrating birthdays, going to aquatic centers, hanging out with friends and neighbors, and visiting family out of town, and making more dresses and hair accessories....whew, sounds exhausting! Lots of free and not-so-free activities to share with you all. Looking forward to our Week of Posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment