CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Seven Months

Carolena, my sweet little love. You are seven months old now and still the sweetest little baby I have ever known. You are getting big, though. You have gained 3 pounds since last month, which makes sense because we have found out that you LOVE to eat. Pretty much anything I put in front of you, you will devour. I can't feed you fast enough! You must get that from your mommy. It has been such a fun month trying new things and seeing your sweet reactions and curious eyes. You got to try out the baby pool this month and at first you were unsure of what was happening, but when you figured out how to splash the water, you wanted to play for hours!

You are starting to figure out how to wave at people and I could have sworn that you said "mama" the other day. You have been able to feed yourself puffs and love when I give you your own cup with juice or water. You also love when mommy fills up a cup with ice and water (for herself) and you reach for the cup until I give you a drink for yourself.

I have realized this month that I might have a heartbreaker on my hands. Just the other day when I was getting my hair done, you started flirting with the man who was washing my hair. You tend to do that with all of the cute boys around! I think we will instill a strict "no dating until 21" policy with you. I am sure your brothers will help me keep those boys away!

Carolena, every day with you gets sweeter and sweeter. You have made our family whole, you have made our family happy. The final piece to the Saylor puzzle! Kisses, my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment