CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Message To My Little Girl

Baby Girl Saylor,
If you decide you would like to make an appearance before Halloween, I am ready for you. Please see below.


If not, that's okay too. But I am very anxious to see you. Your brothers are too. Just tonight they asked me if you would be so kind as too bring them presents when you arrive. Specifically they asked for "Diego castles". We'll have to see what we can do about that. Also, I think I have figured out your name. At least I hope it's going to be your name since I am already having things embroidered. But we can share that with everyone when I am 100% sure. Mommy seems to be very indecisive as of late. Must be the hormones, or my rapidly increasing belly.
Just wanted to let you know how happy I am that you decided to pick me to be your mom. Love you baby girl.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment