CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Just Crazy

Today was Crazy Outfit Day at school. The boys were pretty excited, can you tell??

I was also pretty excited. Crazy Outfit Day is one of my most favorite days of the year. I don't have to worry about clean clothes, picking out outfits that match, searching the house for coordinating shoes, because anything goes. So what do you think, are the outfits crazy enough? I thought so :)

I can't help it, I just love this sweet little Drama King below. So full of heart, excitement, and yes, DRAMA. He loves big and he definitely has his owns ideas about how the world should run.


And then we have this little piece of work. She LOVES her people and she gives the best kisses and hugs. No kidding, when she gives you a hug, she wraps her arms as far around you as she can and just squeezes as hard as her little arms will squeeze. She cuddles in bed with me every morning and covers my face with big snot filled kisses. And I love every second of it. She knows exactly what she wants and knows just how to get it. She has every one of us wrapped around her finger!

And then my Finney, my precious little Finney. He looks at me every morning and squints his eyes and gets a goofy smile on his face and says "I love you mommy". Melts me every time. He looks so innocent, but I know he has a secret naughty side that he keeps hidden from everyone except me. It is so much fun to see his personality really start to develop now and he always is so full of love.



One more picture of Miss FancyPants. We will check back in soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment