CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Still Here and IT Still Fits

I know, I know. It's been a while. With a little gentle nudging from my mom, I have decided to make a reappearance back in blog land. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog, or didn't have anything to say (trust me, I always have plenty to say!), but we have just been so busy around here that I had to make a decision. Blog or sew. And since I have recently had an increased interest in my saylormade goods, sewing it is! But just in case you are sceptical, proof that we have had a lot going on:



Falling asleep on the stairs. Pretty sure I should get the Mother of the Year Award for that one! Anywho, here are a couple of things I have been working on lately for Carolena...
Valentines Dress and...

Horse/Derby Outfit. You know, because every little Derby Princess needs the proper attire for Derby Day.
You must be wondering just what HAVE we done in the past 4 months since we took a little radio silence. Well, alot. We had a trip to Chicago, Carolena's First Birthday, Byrd's fifth birthday, thanksgiving, my first craft show, christmas, trip to Disney, New Years, and now here we are. But I have to say, one of my favorite moments from the past few months is this:

All I have to say is "IT FITS!"" YIPEEEE! After 6 years and 3 kids, the dress still fits! We were cleaning out our storage room last week and the boys found my wedding dress. They begged me to try it on, and I am so happy I did. I still love that dress. This also gave me the opportunity to finally take it to the cleaners and have it properly stored. Something that should have been done 6 years ago!
Well, friends, it's good to be back. I think I will stick around for a while. E



No comments:

Post a Comment