CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Official!

Well, sort of official at least. My clothing tags came in the mail on Friday and I am SUPER excited about them! Check it out, what do you think??




I dusted off my Adobe Illustrator skills (that have not been put to use since my "retirement" almost 5 years ago) and designed these babies myself. Simple, but cute, I think. I am wondering if I should have put a website or something on them, but since I don't have one set up yet, I guess that wouldn't work anyways. So I guess my "business" will be word of mouth for now. Which suits me just fine as long as I still have time to make things for my little Carolena (who is 10 months old now, by the way!).

And I am sure you are wondering who is the proud owner of my very first official saylormade dress......my best friend B's daughter Kenize who is 5 years old. I was actually supposed to make a dress for her birthday, but that was back in June. So I owed her big time. Enjoy your saylormade dress, Kenzie. Rock on with your bad self!!

P.S. For this dress, I used this tutorial from another local blogger The Polka Dot Chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment