CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

9 Months

So this is a milestone, right? 9 months, what can I say? Amazing, just amazing. Amazing how fast it goes, amazing how big she is, amazing that just 9 short months ago I was pleading with my doctor to induce me because I was in such misery. And just look at us now. I have a beautiful , sweet, perfect little girl. And I have mastitis but that is a whole different story!!

My sweet Carolena, you are getting to be so big! You are crawling all over the place now, and you can even stand up all by yourself. Sometimes you even think that you can walk and try to take a few steps to mommy, but usually end up falling down. I have to make sure I am near you at all times because you are such the little daredevil. You love climbing over things, giving your brothers hugs, and giving your mommy little love bites (which are pretty painful, by the way!). You are eating all sorts of things now, but I think your favorite is pretty much any kind of fruit. You like when mommy cuts up peaches and watermelon into little bites so that you can pick them up with your fingers. You still smile all of the time and love cuddling in bed with mommy in the mornings. One of your favorite things to do right now is to take a bath in the kitchen sink, although I am not sure how much longer it will last because you are getting so big!


I love you so much my precious girl!
P.S. Did you check out the outfit in the top picture? My most recent creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment