CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Four Months


My Sweet Little Carolena,
You are four months old now! I can't believe it! Stop growing because I want you to stay little forever. You are doing so many new things now. You are my little roly poly rolling all over the place. You are just starting to be able to hold things in your hands and love to chew on things. You are such a little goofball and do this really silly belly laugh that makes mommy smile. You are sleeping much much less during the days now, and are sleeping really well at night. Sometimes you even sleep through the whole night! I think you might be a thumb sucker because your hands are always in your mouth and you don't really like the pacifier. You love being the center of attention (as you should!) and you cried all through your baby dedication just so people would notice you. You still want to eat every three hours or less during the day, but I think you really just like being close to mommy. The brothers give you lots of attention (which you love) and you always have a big smile especially for B4. Bath time is still tons of fun and you would stay in the water all night if I would let you. Your favorite thing to do right now is to sit in your play center and push all of the buttons that make noise. I love you my sweet girl!


I couldn't do another post without a picture of my two (hooligans) boys.

More soon!
Emily





1 comment:

  1. oh wow! Look at her new pink poof! I love it! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete