CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sort Of

I sort of love how Joe Finney can't say his L's, so he says things like "mommy I yuv you", "hoj me" and "turn out the yights". I sort of love how B5 climbs into bed with me in the morning to cuddle. I sort of love how Baby Sister sleeps with her mouth open and how she has the sweetest little burps followed by a fountain of spit up. I sort of love snow days, but I also sort of hate them because of all the cleanup involved. I sort of love to have something sweet to eat after a meal...and I'm not picky. I sort of hate listening to voice mails and usually let them build up for a while before I actually listen to them. I sort of love living in Louisville but would jump at the chance to spend a month in Florida every summer. I sort of hate lightening and loud noises. I am sort of scared to fly right now, but would do it anyway to get somewhere faster. I am sort of anxious about the future because I don't know what I will do when the kids grow up and leave the house. But I sort of don't want to think about that now, I just want to enjoy every minute they are here.

And I REALLY love this...

And this...
And this...

No comments:

Post a Comment