CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Well I guess the adjustment to three kids hasn't been as easy as I had hoped. But then again, we really have had a lot of things going on ever since the princess was born. Halloween, then B5's Birthday Party, then Thanksgiving, and now Christmas. Add in the responsibilities of being Joe Finneys class room mom and shopping and baking and trying to fit in a workout, and making hair bows and sewing (yes really, I made a sweet little Teepee for the boys for Christmas) and I guess maybe that's why I feel like I don't really have it all together yet. But it will come, in time. I promise to be better with keeping up with this blog, as the husband and mom keep reminding me that it has been a while since I have posted. So for now, some pictures of what we have been up to the past 8 weeks (Yes its been 8 weeks since she was born, can you believe it!!).
Here is B5's Birthday Party:
The cousins making "snowman" pretzals:
Aunt Ang spending time with the princess:
Baby Sisters 1 month picture:

Christmas Picture take #42...

Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment